Mar 10, 2022
Tenemos planeado un emocionante cuarto día
- Fireside chats with Jean-Bernard Lévy, Chairman & CEO, Électricité de France (EDF); Michael S. Regan, Administrator, United States Environmental Protection Agency; David Rubenstein, Co-Founder & Co-Chairman, The Carlyle Group; Richard Glick, Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC); JB Straubel, Founder & CEO, Redwood Materials; and Hon. Lisa Murkowski, United States Senator, Alaska
- Voices of Innovation with Yi Cui, Director of Precourt Institute for Energy, Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University; David Victor, Professor of Innovation and Public Policy, School of Global Policy and Strategy, University of California, San Diego (UCSD); and Vijay Swarup, Vice President, Research and Development, ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company
- Nick Akins, Chairman, President & CEO, American Electric Power, and Pedro Pizarro, President & CEO, Edison International on Power Strategies for the 21st Century
- André de Ruyter, Group Chief Executive, Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. and Juan Ignacio Rubiolo, Executive Vice President & President, International Businesses, AES discuss Global Pathways to Net Zero and Beyond
- Book Signings with David Victor, Making Climate Science Work; and Dan Poneman, Double Jeopardy: Combating Nuclear Terror and Climate Change
- “Next Gen” Future Energy Leaders Town Hall
- Dinner and Dialogue with Patti Poppe, Chief Executive Officer, PG&E Corporation and James D. Farley, Jr., President & Chief Executive Officer, Ford Motor Company
…and much more!
In case you missed it! Watch select CERAWeek sessions on-demand here: https://reg.virtual.ceraweek.com/flow/ihsmarkit/ceraweek22/attendee-portal/login
Questions? Please visit the Information Desk or email email@example.com.